BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Google Homepages »

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Forgive Me

Dearest Poppy,

I fear I have neglected my duties as a part of this blog. I am going to attempt to remedy that right now by playing the riveting game of "Guess who?" I know the last time we played you did not guess that my eyeliner wearing, 80's singer was none other than... ta daaaaaaaaa....

Ricky Gervais!


For this round of "Guess Who?" I have chosen someone from something we both love. And by love I mean obsess, discuss, collect, weep over, work our lives around and aspire to.

So without further ado, can you guess who this is? (He is scrumpadooochus and I have claimed him for my very own, just a warning. You can guess, and you can look, but you can't touch. mwhahahaha!)



Sending you crazy love,
Night Flower xxo

p.s. Your last blog entry still makes me laugh. You are the BESTEST!




0 comments: