BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Google Homepages »

Monday, April 26, 2010

Once Upon a Dream...

Good day Poppy,

I did not want to wake up this morning. Now before I tell you why, I need for you to hold up your right hand and place it on any handy volume of Harry Potter that you have close by. Yes, I will wait until you get the book…

*Hums Hedwig’s theme while waits*

OK, place your hand on the book, and repeat, “I solemnly swear not to laugh at Night Flowers revelation.”

Just do it.

Last night I dreamt-*hides face*-I was dating Professor Snape and he was completely lovely. Like the kind of lovely that fan girls, if they knew this side of him, would form a Team Severus over.

I won't go into details about the dream because really, how much mortification am I willing to subject myself too? Suffice it to say, there is a side of Severus that those of us who worship Harry Potter have not been privy too prior to my dream. As you know, I am fiercely protective of the ones I love so I shall keep Severus and his many talents outside of potion making, private.

Love ya bunches,
Snape’s girl

P.S. He wore stripped jammy bottoms. Awww, right?

1 comments:

Unknown said...

That's so cute. I hope Snape treated you well. Night, night.